“The long-term investments made by the Women’s Foundation to address modern slavery and economic security will have a significant and measurable impact over time. The joy and privilege of engaging with other like-minded women and men in our region is a great bonus.”
She has served as
- Student Advocate and Fund Raiser for the Take Stock in Children Scholarship Program.
- Board Member of ECHO Global Farm.
- Gulf Shore Life 2009 Philanthropist of the Year- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser.
- Member of WomenMovingMillions.
- Georgia Department of Transportation’s Enhancement Activity (TEA) Advisory Panel Chair.
- Trust for Public Land Coordinator for community-based land conservation initiatives in Georgia.
- Georgia Rails Into Trails Society Founders dedicated to the advocacy of abandoned railroads into trails for muscle powered transportation with the popular Silver Comet Trail becoming a widely recognized symbol of the initiative.
Brenda routinely works behind the scenes to create strategic alliances and strong partnerships by fostering effective collaboration to get the jobs done, ranging from raising money, securing legislation, or negotiating deals to fulfill the missions of worthy causes.